Months of experience required:
The Team Lead/Manager IT Security Architecture ensures effective design, implementation of security systems within the company’s technical environments. The Team Lead organizes and manages team members and ensures all staff maintain a thorough understanding of the company’s systems to anticipate possible security risks and identifies areas of weakness.
We need a strong architect for this role if your resume does not have architect roles in it then do not apply.
This is for an international company, with lots of opportunities globally. The company main headquarters is in the US, this position is in Bangalore.
The company values safety, accountably and internal staff promotion.
Job Title : Team Lead, IT Security Architecture
For quickest response please e-mail:
Job Summary: This is a hybrid job 2 days per week on site.
The Team Lead, IT Security Architecture ensures effective design, implementation of security systems within the company’s technical environments. The Team Lead organizes and manages team members and ensures all staff maintain a thorough understanding of the company’s systems to anticipate possible security risks and identifies areas of weakness.
Key Job Responsibilities
· Manage the Security Architecture team
· Mentoring team members
· Reviewing our current security measures and recommending enhancements
· Establishing internal security solutions and standards for the company,
· Evaluating IT projects and deriving security requirements for the effective protection of systems and information.
• Develop and maintain the technical direction for the Security Architecture team, including performance objectives
• Support achieving the goals of the company’s IT Security and Compliance Team
• Provide subject matter expertise, as needed
• Collaborate and support IT projects
• Develop and maintain thorough understanding of the company’s technology and IT systems.
• Use industry resources to evaluate the company’s systems and drive improvements
• Use lessons learned from security incidents to improve the company’s technical environment
• Plan, research, and design security architectures.
• Develop, review, and approve the installation requirements for IT changes and new systems
• Assess SOC2 assessments for suppliers and partners to determine whether security gaps exist in solutions
• Support the establishment and implementation of technical security standards for the company’s IT systems, including a focus on OT and Cloud environments
• Test the final security system and updating and upgrading it as needed.
• Remain up to date with the latest security systems, standards, authentication protocols, and products.
• Serve as an internal consultant on security solution development
• Mentor junior team members
Preferred Areas of Education, Certifications, and Skills:
• Preference given to master’s degree in information assurance (or related field) Or 5 years’ experience or B.S in information assurance (or related field) Or 10 years’ experience with security architecture topics
• Practical experience with computer networking and network protocols
• Expertise in security architectures, technical security standards
• Exemplary verbal and written communication skills (English business fluent spoken and written)
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically and perform detailed, complex analysis and data interpretation
• Effective interpersonal skills, out-of-the-box thinking and ability to interface with all levels of staff
• Ability to work under pressure and deal with ambiguous situations
Preference given to candidates with the following attributes:
· Experience in a global corporation
· Experience with a multi-provider cloud environment
· Experience with Microsoft Azure
· Familiarity with architecture standards, including IEC 62443
· Familiarity with technical security standards (ex., DISA STIGs, NIST publications, ISO standards)
· Knowledge of Enterprise architecture frameworks (SABSA, Zachmann, others)
· Cloud security certification or experience
· Experience analyzing firewall rules and Access Control Lists, experience assessing network maps
Since 2006, iBCScorp has been serving clients with their technology needs on a project basis, outsourcing, or direct hire.