Technical Project Manager
• Managing the end-to-end delivery of complex system solutions, establishing and controlling project constraints and scope .
• Managing relationships and communication with all project stakeholders
• Agreeing approach to delivery within the delivery project team
• Leading and coaching the project team as appropriate and according to the needs of the individual project
• Ensure that the scrum team adheres to scrum theory, practices and rules, and work as a servant leader within the project team.
• Providing clear ownership for and visibility of the resolution of all project risks and issues
• Lead improvements to the efficiency and effectiveness of the project delivery service and contribute to the identification of areas of improvement.
• Providing regular, constructive feedback to project team members and their line managers
• Experienced in the delivery of projects in an agile environment
• Experienced (preferably certified) Scrum Master
• Enthusiastic, driven, self-motivated with a focus on customer service
• Able to work independently, excellent personal organization and able to demonstrate consistently balanced good judgement and logical thought prioritization
• Very strong interpersonal skills including facilitation and coaching and able to lead and influence others.
• Committed to the development of all team members and continuous development of capability within the department
• A real interest in problem solving and focused on results
• Experience in the use of tools and techniques to facilitate effective project delivery
• Exposure to or awareness of all phases of software development projects including analysis, systems design, development and testing approaches
"BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/M.Tech Preferred PMP / PRINCE II, CSM/PSM certification is a plus"
Java / .Net
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com