Technical Product Owner
·Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to provide innovative and practical solutions.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with a precise talent for articulating customer challenges.
• Develop and implement product strategies consistent with product vision. Collect and analyze feedback from end users, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products. Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps.
• Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD) that may include epics, features and user stories.
• Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision.
• Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users. Must be comfortable imagining user journeys.
• Collect data from various sources, research and come up with continuous actionable improvements
• Prioritizing product backlog to ensure delivery on quality, time and budget while satisfying the needs of a variety of stakeholders.
• Understanding of the educational digital marketplace, competing digital products, and how to build competitive digital products and services for international healthcare market.
• Ability to articulate clearly and effectively technical and functional issues to a wide range of stakeholders.
• Works closely with product owners / solution stakeholders / Design and Development teams to review and evaluate requirements and prioritize them.
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org