Looking for Devops engineers to automate our platform infrastructure, Proficient in leveraging CI and CD tools to automate deployments & experience working in fast paced devops environments.
• Devops engineer will, help us with building robust CI/CD practices.
• Ability to work in team with Minimal supervision.
• Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud-native microservices architecture
• Deploy product updates as required while implementing integrations when they arise
• Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code
• Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments
• Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies
• Keep up to date on modern technologies and trends and advocate for their inclusion within products when it makes sense
• Continuously evaluate existing systems with industry standards, and make recommendations for improvement
• Effective communication skills
• Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
• AWS and Cloud knowledge (Level = basic)
• Linux (Level = Intermediate)
• Scripting Language ( shell, Python, Groovy ) (Level = Intermediate)
• Familiarity with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes
• Familiarity with containerization like Docker
• Experience implementing CI/CD-Jenkins and Jenkins file, Pipeline (Declarative).
• Terraform (Level = Beginner or Intermediate )
• AWS - Hands on experience on RDS, Elasticsearch, EKS, ECR, RDS, Load balancer (Preferably ALB),IAM, Lambda, Pinpoint
• Monitoring tools, Prometheus, Datadog etc.
• Good at Version control system experience - Git and Bitbucket/Gitlab/Github.
• Familiarity with Code quality tools like SonarQube
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org