Sr. DBA (SQL)
• Provision MySQL instances, both in clustered and non-clustered configurations
• Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
• Perform database administration tasks, including automation, performance monitoring and tuning, and query optimization.
• Prepare documentations and specifications Handle common database procedures, such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
•Strong proficiency in MySQL database management with recent versions of MySQL
•Understanding of MySQLs underlying storage engines, such as InnoDB
•Experience with replication configuration in MySQL(Master slave, Master-Master)
•Create and Manage MySQL users with proper permissions.
•Drive performance tuning, Query Tuning and monitoring the performance using tools
•Tuning MySQL servers configurations as per the workload.
•Demonstrated ability to implement High Availability, Work Load Management and Fail Over, Disaster recovery
•Experience in handling large scale migrations and expertise in ETL tools (any).
•Ability to plan resource requirements from high level specifications
•Knowledge of limitations in MySQL and their workarounds in contrast to other popular relational databases
•Experience in any Public cloud platform (AWS/Azure etc).
•Familiarity with other SQL/NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.
•Good experience in Linux Environment.
Pooja / Krishnaveni
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com