Principal Engineer (Associate Architect)
• A minimum of 9+ years of experience in Java/J2EE application development.
• Proficiency in Core Java, REST, RDBMS
• Hands on experience on frameworks like Spring, Springboot.
• Track record of architecting, designing, implementing and delivering software, preferably in a cloud environment.
• Ideal to have hands on experience in Microservices, SAS application development (Any Cloud), CI-CD process
• Ability to understand issues related to module, platform issues and design for change, at the platform level.
• Ability to conceptualise and propose new designs, create prototypes and proof-of-concepts and drive their end-to-end implementation.
• Excellent understanding of Web Services (REST)
• Should be able perform code reviews, should be strong in designing and knowledge of design patterns.
10 -12 years
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org